Thursday, January 10, 2019

This blog now featured on Harry Potter blogs list

As I plug away on this chapter-by-chapter review of the Harry Potter series I am thankful for the loyal readers of my yada, yada.

I was recently contacted by Feedspot and added to its list of Top 30 Harry Potter blogs. So maybe our little community can grow.

If you're interested, go to the Feedspot page of Potter blogs and check out the other blogs on the list. You can also sign for a daily email of links to blog post from the Top 30 list.

And if you are coming to this blog for the first time, there are over five Potter books worth of chapter reviews to dive into. If you're reading Potter for the first time or re-reading the series, follow along with my reviews.

And if you're not reading the series right now, read the blog anyway. It will remind of lots of things you probably forgot.


No comments:

Post a Comment