Monday, June 15, 2015

Back from Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixChapter 26

Yes, it's been almost two years since I have posted my thoughts on the Harry Potter series. I have been held prisoner in Azkaban on trumped-up charges. But I have been released. I can't reveal the circumstances because of the non-disclosure agreement the Ministry forced me to sign. I did, however, visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando upon my release. No Azkaban attractions there, thankfully, but it was a good time. If you are a Harry Potter fan (and I presume you are), it's worth the trip. Now back to seeing how this all turns out for Harry and his friends:

Harry's tell-all in the Quibbler caused quite a stir and got the delivery owls' feathers up. And the High Instigator got her feathers predictably ruffled. She doesn't want to believe that the cover-up is worse than the crime, or in this instance, worse than the truth coming out, perhaps, too late. Or somebody at the Ministry is blackmailing her.

Harry sees more through Voldemort's eyes though I'm not sure what it all means. Perhaps I should, but my memory of previous events is muddled from my Azkaban confinement.

Any way, I don't understand why Harry seeing these things as Voldemort is a bad thing. If he is seeing things accurately, wouldn't that be good for the Order and the DA? But maybe it's just a dream meant to confuse Harry. Maybe it's the result of a Voldemort spell. Again, maybe I'm forgetting something that would help me understand better.

Any help to clear this up for me would be appreciated, but only if it's something previously revealed that I have forgotten.

Back to the High Inquisitor, it was good to see Dumbledore was prepared for her firing of Trelawney. This Firenze chap sounds interesting. I expect he will be more thoroughly introduced in the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment